From a young age we’re taught that the body is a thing that needs to be controlled and to look for quick-fix solutions like a pill or surgery to get rid of uncomfortable symptoms. Today I share why your body isn’t the enemy, and why we need to go deeper.
Subscribe on your favourite podcasting platform:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Amazon Music
We have this narrative in our society that the body is a wild thing that needs to be controlled (and if you can’t it’s somehow your own fault). Today I share how your body is actually trying to support you and keep you alive as best as it can with the means it’s given.
I dive into:
- why a lecture on PCOS and obesity really activated my sacred rage
- a rant about the Western medical industry and how doctors fail to look at underlying root causes of dis-ease (which is a systemic problem)
- why “reduce your weight” is a superficial answer to a deeper (societal) problem
- our societal sugar addiction and toxic load
- why your body is in fact your greatest supporter in life
Ressources I mentioned:
Podcast Episode “Are you taking care of your body or are you having a relationship with her?”
I didn’t mention it, but charting your cycle can be a meaningful first step to start building this relationship, so go to my resource on cycle charting to learn more: Cycle Charting
Book a Connection Call or get in touch via email.
Do you want to start your week with some soul-infused musings that support you in your personal cyclical experience in a world set up for linear progress?